Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mascara Comparsion

I had mentioned in one of my last posts that I would do a comparsion between Essence's Lash Mania and Dior's DiorShow. Here it is! Hope you enjoy!


Here is the mascara wands. You can see that the Dior is much denser than the Essence wand. The Essence is much wetter. Personally, I think that the mascara will be much better once it dries up a bit.


Before (No mascara)
Before (No mascara)
With Essence Lash Mania

With Essence Lash Mania

With DiorShow
With DiorShow
I love the DiorShow mascara, its my Holy Grail mascara. I am lucky to have good lashes, so I lean towards the mascaras that thicken. My eyelashes are a little too long for my taste. The last thing I need is a lengthening mascara. I should also let you know that I didn't curl my lashes, so it might look different with curled lashes.

The next on my list on mascara to get is YSL Faux Cils. Anyone tried it before?

1 comment: