Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

February Favorites

Since I'm starting to get more and more into blogging I decided to do a February favorites. Most of you are probably familiar with these products, but I'll share anyways!


Make Up Forever HD Foundation, Revlon Blush Lipstick, OPI Teenage Dream, Deborah Lippmann Waking Up in Vegas, ELF Powder Brush, Diorshow Mascara, Milani Liquif'Eye Eyeliner in Black and Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent

OPI Teenage Dream, Deborah Lippmann Waking Up in Vegas

I absolutely love these colors! They are absolutely gorgeous! At first I wasn't a fan of Teenage Dream only because the glitter polishes from OPI's Burlesque Collection chip so badly. Teenage Dream is just amazing! I won it for 5 days(!) without a top coat and without any chips! I was completely amazed! On my apparent love of any nail polish named after a Katy Perry song comes Waking Up in Vegas, an amazing nude that is also long-lasting. If you can't tell I love long-lasting polishes. Chipped nails are my enemy!!


Revlon's lipstick in Blush is absolutely amazing! Don't hate me when I say this, but I'm not a huge lip product fan. I love lip balms, but I'm just not a fan of having to constantly reapply a product. This lipstick doesn't last a longtime, but I love the color! Its a slightly deeper version of my lip color. It looks completely natural, so when it wears off it's not too obvious.
Diorshow mascara is my favorite mascara. I am a complete mascara junkie. I've tried dozens, yes dozens, and this is my favorite.
Another favorite of mine is eyeliner. Eyeliner and mascara are my two desert island unnecessary products, I just think they can change an entire look. That being said I'm very picky about eyeliner in two ways. First, I'm allergic to most, black tears constantly and blurry vision make me think twice. Second it has to be at least somewhat smooth. I'm not a fan of pencil liners, though I do have dozens of those too. Milani is great for me in both cases. It does cause intense eye pain (yay!) and it is smoother than smooth. Absolutely amazing.


These beauties have been helping my face out this month. The ELF powder brush is amazing! At $3 it is definitely worth the price! I constantly use it for my MUFE HD foundation. Works so well and SO FAST. I love finding a product that allows me to cut my foundation routine in half.
In one of my previous posts I mentioned that I'm searching for a good setting powder, this is the one I've been using in its place. I just use it all the time, and not just as a setting powder, I use it as a powder foundation. I love the versatility of it.
On onto my foundation.... what a story. I realized earlier this month I don't love all the face products I had. So I ended up starting a mission of finding exactly what I want for my face. This was the first product on my list and I love it! Its a great foundation. Not too heavy and not too light. Great coverage, but not too much. I will be getting more products to compare it too. It has a couple con I'd prefer it didn't, though I still love it!


On another note, I have 25 followers!!! I'm so excited! I have a giveaway mostly planned out. So it should be up in a little over a week. Sorry, I have midterms this week and go home for spring break on Friday. While I'm home I'll post the giveaway. So be on the look out for that!

2 comments:

  1. great favorites!
    i loooove teenage dream and mufe foundation is on my wishlist to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rimmel stay matt is my all time favourite! :P

    ReplyDelete