Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

When I Wish Upon a Star

I am lucky enough to live in the US where most beauty products are available, however there are some that I wish I had access to.

My Beauty Diary Face Masks

I’ve heard such great things about these masks, but cannot find them anywhere. I know missglamorizzi said she found them at an Asian beauty store, but I don’t know where I would find an Asian beauty store. I’ve ordered some online, but I don’t know if they’re authentic or not. On top of the authocity problem I don’t know which one I should get. I’ve looked online but I have to translate, and a lot can be lost in translation. I guess we’ll see what happens.

Quo Brushes

I seen these brushes all over blogs and YouTube, but they’re only available in Canada. I want to try them out! I can go to Canada I guess, but I don’t think I would ever travel 5-8 hours to look at makeup brushes.

Now onto the British products

Umberto Giannini Glam Hair Backcomb In A Bottle

I am dying to try this. My hair is beyond flat, I need volume! I’ve searched all over the internet trying to find a secondary source to get this, but can’t find it. I tend to not tease my hair because its so bad for your hair, which this product would fix!

Topshop Nail Polish in Gypsy Night

I’ve been looking for this nail polish for almost a year now. It seems so perfect! Black with glitter, plus a cute bottle? Perfect! Too bad I can’t find this anywhere. I’ve even done some swapping with someone from the UK and they couldn’t find it. I’ve looked over eBay, blog sales, and MakeupAlley with absolutely no success.

Now I know a lot of people swoon over Barry M and Sleek in the UK, but I do have some products from them. Though I do love them I have an assortment. I would love to actually see Barry M Lip Paints, but I seldom order makeup without seeing it in person.

I think this should be a tag. Personally, I have no idea what brands/products are only available in the US. Who knows maybe someone will want to do a swap or let you know where to find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment