Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Run to the Drug Store and Buy this!



 This is my new favorite eye shadow trio. It Wet 'n Wild trio in 335 Silent Night. 
I hear that the eye lid color (bottom on my hand) is a dupe for MAC Style Snob. I don't have Style Snob, but I've heard that. Also, it $3 and so pigmented. I recommend you go out and buy it right away, it completely blew my socks off.


 

All I used for my eye today was the trio and some Dior Show mascara. I am so please! 

Sorry the pictures aren't great, I apparently have awful lighting. Also, I'm not wearing color contacts 
but my eyes aren't that vibrant blue (at least I don't think so).
Sorry this post is so short but I have to go do three papers by Monday and then countless more assignments :(

5 comments:

  1. I can't find these anywhere! They are all sold out everywhere I look!
    KatXoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I read your review when I was still in the US! I'm always looking for good, cheap makeup for work! (I'm a makeup artist)

    www.cashmereandcandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one and LOVE it.

    I have given you the Kreative Blogger award.
    http://trailerhoodchic.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-got-kreative-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this looks amazing :D



    xxx London & Paris

    ps: you can still join our Chanel giveaway.

    ReplyDelete