Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

In & Out, End of August Edition

From here

 IN
Pumpkin Spice Latte - I cannot wait for Starbucks to bring these back. So close!
Cleaning out my collection - You might have noticed my somewhat large blog sale going on. I need to get rid of some of my makeup and nail polish. Even if I don't sell anything I'm going to just get rid of everything. I have too many things I never use.
Return of my favorite TV shows - I love the fall and the return of some old favorites make it better.

OUT
Control - remember when I said I was only allowed to buy 5 polishes by New Years? Yeah I failed that. I was having a bad day and bought 3 of the new Essie polishes and a couple new OPIs.
Blond hair - I am completely over my blond hair. I've had it all my life, well almost (I was a ginger for my first few years). I'm thinking of changing to an auburn red shade.
This weather - Really an earthquake and hurricane in one week? Come on Mother Nature!
My camera - Its dead right now, I need something new, but I have no idea which camera to get.

1 comment:

  1. love your in and outs! love the new fall tv shows
    www.lovejanescupcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete