Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

One Down, Four to Go!

 I mentioned a while ago that I was attempting to cut back on nail polish purchases. I purchased my first nail polish out of my 5 "allowed" polishes. Here it is. 
Essie Marshmallow



This seem like an ordinary polish, but I had a reason for buying it, graduation! I wanted to paint my nails a basic color since I graduated from a religious school, didn't want to give a nun a heart attack with orange polish. Since I was getting ready to move home and I am not a planner, apparently, I had about 5 polishes that weren't in boxes being shipped home. None of these colors were very approach for the occasion. 
Now for my thoughts, I wish I didn't feel the need to buy it. I have colors like it at home and I hate the new Essie packaging. I always enjoyed Essie's simple but sweet packaging, but now they just seem so cheap looking. This isn't my only bottle with this packaging, unfortunately. 

I know I've been absent for over a month, but I haven't been home. An unexpected death in the family following my graduation and trip to Turkey took over my life. I'm home now and ready to blog, blog, blog! If you have any requests please please let me know! 

2 comments:

  1. My condolences to your family..
    Did you have fun in Turkey though? Do you have family there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've been meaning to try this one. It does look nice on you. I also tagged you for an award on my blog. :) http://liquidjelly.blogspot.com/2011/06/top-10-award.html

    Hope things are going better for you now. And congrats on graduating! :)

    ReplyDelete