Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Paris and Purse Clean Out

I recently bought a new purse, which means one thing, cleaning out another bag! Cleaning out a handbag always lead to a crazy amount of products that you didn't even realize you owned, yet along have had it with you for two weeks. I thought that someone might find it interesting some of the things I bring around. The sad thing is that this is only some of the products I had in my handbag. Hangs head in shame



These products were held in this cheap beauty. I got that bag for less than a dollar at Target. It's durable, which is the only thing I care about!

 
Peek inside!

 In no particular order:
Nars lipstick in Beautiful Liar
A random tissue
EOS lemon drop lip balm
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme
MAC Impassioned 
Colour Inject Mineral Lipstick in Jive (Australian brand)
EcoTools Retractable Kabuki 
MAC MSF Natural
Clinique Fresh Watermelon
Buxom Big & Healthy Lipstick in London
MAC Kissable Lipcolour in So Vain and Vanity Fair
Dior Lip Glow 
Korres Lip gloss in light purple 
Buxom Lip gloss in Laura
Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue purse spray
BareMinerals Mascara 
Shiseido SPF 60 Face and Body Sunscreen

WOW That was more than I thought

Next comes my favorite product of the moment, Nars Pleasures of Paris palette. I've come to the conclusion that Nars makes the best shadows out there. Beats MAC, Chanel, Estee Lauder, Benefit, the whole bunch. Those eyeshadows are fabulously made, and so long lasting. 

My camera broke so these photos were taken on my iPhone. Here's a link to much better swatches!! 



1 comment: