Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Day dreaming!

Since entering the real world and the work world I've been trying to weed out some of unused wardrobe, and of course replace it with new pieces. I haven't had all of my stuff in one place for over 4 years. Which made me realized how much crap I've collected over the year. I might have 75 purses, but some are just not my style anymore. Not to mention, some are pretty poor quality. Now I have a love of quality and brand names. Here are some lovely bags I've been lusting over.

Balenciaga City Bag


Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 in Damier Ebene


This beautiful Givenchy bag



I love them all! However, I'm leaning towards the Louis Vuitton as my next big purchase. Ahh to dream!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey barb! I totally agree with you, LV is the one. It's so popular for a reason.

    OH AND.......

    Follow my blog: http://makeuppolishfood.blogspot.com/
    Trying to get out there, one pulgin at a time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good choice, I think every woman should have one timeless bag:)

    www.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete