Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

China Glaze disappointment

Recently I went and bought about six bottles of China Glaze polish (hang head in shame). I am the first to admit I am a OPI snob. I love polish, but until recently I only bought OPI. I decided to try out China Glaze. Well I am not impressed at all!

The first polish I tried out chipped very easily. I decided it must have been a one time thing and tried another one. Chip-city. I am so disappointed. Such a pretty color with such an awful quality polish.

This is after just one day (with a top coat and base coat)......










Skate Night you are fated for my retirement box.
Has anyone else had problems like this?


1 comment:

  1. Thats odd :/ Most china glazes dont do that on me. I guess maybe you should stick to OPI, they seem to be your friend as far as chipping goes.

    I'm following.

    http://totallypolishedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete