Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Everyday Eye.

 I love when you find a look that you want to wear everyday, this has been mine. I love the comfort of knowing something takes little time, but looks great. This is that look for me. 

I really need to learn how to take better pictures, I look completely out of it. Any advice? My eyebrows are also pretty awful. 





Here are the products I used. I figured I would waste your time with crappy swatch photos, but I'll include links (I'm good like that) :)

Armani Eyes to Kill Silk Shadow in 15 all over lid link (I absolutely love this shadow)
Chanel Taupe Gris in the crease link
MAC Vanilla Pigment in the inner corner (I can't seem to find a decent swatch of this online)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline as eyeliner link
Combination of Buxom Lash and Benefit Bad Gal Lash 

Now I have oily lids and this combo last forever. I honestly want about 6 more of the Armani shadows. They are ridiculously pigmented as well. Its easy to say L-O-V-E. 

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, I know I will. Maybe I'll embrace my inner child and run through some crisps leaves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment